Easy Brioche French toast recipe
Who doesn’t love French toast? I certainly do! Here is my super easy recipe. This is probably the best French toast recipe; it is so simple and taste so GOOD!
Once you try this recipe you will always eat homemade French toast. HOMEMADE is the best French toast.
- 1 Large egg
- Brioche chocolate marble loaf
- 200ml milk
- 100ml Double cream (Elmea)
- ¼ Teaspoon grounded cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- Raspberry jam or Nutella
- Chopped hazelnuts
- Vanilla ice cream
- Double cream for pouring (optional)
- Beat the egg and cinnamon in a shallow dish.
- Stir in milk and double cream.
- Slice up the brioche loaf into 6 slices, making sure the slices are nice and thick.
- Dip the slices into the egg mixture, making sure all the sides are coated evenly.
- Heat up a frying pan on medium heat, add the butter.
- Cook the bread slices until browned slightly.
- Serve with all the toppings and any other toppings of your choice.
For more recipes click the link below: