TailorBake 3-Minute Milkshake Wonder
The first time I made this milkshake my family was in complete awe. It definitely beats our mother’s classic of rose syrup and milk.
For my brother and I a good milkshake reminds us of the little joys of childhood. We loved dragging our straw all over the glass bottom to slurp and vacuum up every last drop! Can’t go wrong with some cookies and milk so we combined them both and created our luxury milkshake! With a TailorBake twist.
What’s not to like, right?
Things you need:
- 3 Oreo cookies
- 150ml Double cream
- 350ml Whole milk
- 2x TailorBake red velvet cookie
- 1tbp Castor sugar
- 2tbp Nutella
- 1 scoop Vanilla ice cream
- Blend the Oreo cookies, double cream, milk, castor sugar, nutella and red velvet cookie into a juice blender all at once.
- Once blended, pour into some fancy glasses or mason jars.
- Scoop up some vanilla cream (serve cold).
- Be extra fancy and sprinkle over some crushed Oreo cookies.
- Squirt on some whip cream (optional).
If you like your milkshakes thicker add a tad more double cream.
Don’t forget to tag us in your pictures @tailorbakes