Terms and conditions
This website tailorbakes.com is owned and operated by TailorBake.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS – AMENDMENTS
Please read carefully the terms and conditions before use of this site, as continued use constitutes agreement bound between you and TailorBake. You must be 18 to enter this agreement, if you are under, your parents or guardians can register on your behalf. Each registration is for a single user.
We reserve the right to change or amend these terms at any time, without notice. If you would like to contact us about anything on the site then please email [email protected] We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our service on our site without notice. We will not be liable if our site is unavailable
- Any products purchased from this site is for personal use only. Commercial use is prohibited unless we have been prior notified. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a product. After placing an order, you will receive a confirmation to notify you we have accepted the order.
- All our products may contain nuts or traces of nuts/ wheat and gluten therefore we cannot accept liability for any damage to health or any distress caused by you by the consumption of such products. Please contact us on [email protected] for any allergy questions.
- If we discover any errors in your order (for example incorrect pricing) then we will notify you ASAP via email. If you notice any errors in your order confirmation you must notify us immediately using contact us or at [email protected]
- We will never dispatch an order until it has been paid for in full. We reserve the right to cancel any order and refund the cost in full. Payment will be collected by our chosen payment provider.
- If you wish to cancel you must notify us 48 hours prior to delivery date. If order has been processed a refund is at the discretion of TailorBake.
It is your responsibility to provide accurate personal information and update your personal data to keep it accurate so we can fulfill your order. You acknowledge that all details you provide is correct and that the credit card or any other payment method that you propose to use is your own or that of a third party whom has given you full permission and authority to use and that the third party has sufficient funds to meet the cost of the transaction. We will only use your Personal Data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1988, The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive)(Amendment) Regulations 2011 and our Privacy and Cookies Policy
All contents within this website is property of TailorBake. All rights are reserved. Any disclosure, reproduction, printing or reliance of the sites content without prior approval is strictly prohibited and may be illegal.
- We require 4-5 days to prepare an order. On occasions we can authorize urgent orders, however this is not guaranteed. Collection details will be sent with the confirmation.
- All orders placed before 7pm will be dispatched within 24 hours if NEXTDAY delivery is selected. No courier company can guarantee 100% next day delivery, but our couriers have a high success rate.
- Unfortunately, with all the systems, measures and options we have in place to ensure your order is on the day you have requested, we are unable to refund late or undelivered items. We are unable to refund items delivered later than required in the event of adverse weather.
- If upon delivery the product is damaged or different from the one you have selected, please contact us immediately. We will investigate, if found we may be able to offer a gesture of goodwill as credit. We will not be liable to any complaint 24 hours after delivery. In case of damaged goods you must retain original packaging for inspection by us. The products will be at your risk from the time you collect or delivered to you.
- We have made every effort to ensure all products are displayed correctly; additional items used to display the products are not included in the order. The colours are close as possible, however this will depend on your monitor, your screen settings and resolution. Accordingly we cannot guarantee your monitor will accurately display the product and we cannot accept a return for any of our products for that reason.
- Since taste is a very personal matter and subjective we cannot accept the return of any of our products merely because you do not like the taste.
- The products ordered are fresh and will remain fresh for a further 3 days from dispatch date if kept at an ambient temperature. We cannot be liable for products once delivered and we will not be liable for any deterioration of the products in these circumstances.
- Our policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. It is your responsibility to return the product to us and this charge return charge is non-refundable. We will then inspect the return and will email you to notify that we have received the item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If approved, then your refund will be processed and a credit minus any delivery charges automatically applied to the original method of payment. If rejected another charge may apple to re-send the items.
- We cannot accept responsibility for damage caused by you or by a courier arranged by you to collect our products.
- Liability of buyer for refusing delivery of goods – When your order has been dispatched and our couriers request the buyer or recipient to take delivery and the buyer or recipient refuses to take delivery, the buyer is responsible to the seller for any loss occasioned by his refusal to take delivery.
- We will not accept the return of any of our products that have been purchased from any other outlet other than this site.
We only replace items if the wrong items have been shipped to you. Send us an email on [email protected] The provisions of this clause do not affect your statutory rights.
Here at TailorBakes we are dedicated to protecting the privacy of our customers.
You may visit our site without telling us who you are or revealing any personal identifiable information about you. We only collect and hold information in accordance to the Data Protection Act of 1998. Our servers collect domain names, operating system in use and browser to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed etc. TailorBake uses this information to measure the use of the site and to improve the site.
We voluntarily allow individuals to provide personally identifiable information such as first and last name, contact telephone number, email address, home address and any other similar information
Why do we collect this information?
- To understand the use of our site to make improvements
- To protect our site when necessary
- To promote and market our products to you
- To process your purchase
If you do not want to receive these promotions from us please notify us. Tailorbakes does not sell, transfer or otherwise disclose this personally identifiable information outside this company, except where disclosure is required by law.
This site may contain links to other sites of third parties. We are not responsible for the content or privacy on those other sites. If you do not agree with the policy you should cease the use of the site immediately.
You have right to access the personal data held about you. Please email us on [email protected] to obtain a copy. This may take 28 days to process.
Like many websites, we use “cookies’ to gather and store information regarding the visitors of our sites. This helps us improve our site. A cookie is a small text file, which is created on your computers hard disk when you access certain websites. A cookie can identify the pages that are being viewed and this can assist us to select the pages that the visitor sees. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying settings in your browser.