We know what you need during these cold, dark, rainy & miserable days like these – our Tailorbake hot fudgy brownie sundae.
Enjoy chunks of soft gooey TailorBake brownies, layered into a glass and drizzled with hot fudge sauce and Nutella. Top with ice cream and layer with more brownie chunks, delicious!
The ultimate Chocolate sundae recipe:
You will need:
Chocolate ice cream (Feel free to use any ice cream flavour of your choice)
Hot fudge sauce (see recipe below)
50g Chocolate (hot fudge sauce)
1 tin Condensed Milk (hot fudge sauce)
2 x Ferrero Rochers
Handful chopped roasted hazelnuts
4 tbs Nutella (or more if needed)
- Prepare your hot fudge sauce (see below)
- Warm up your TailorBake brownies for 20-30 sec (no longer) in the microwave.
- Place the warm brownies at the bottom of the sundae glass.
- Pour over some hot fudge sauce and swirl in two spoons of nutella
- Scoop up chocolate ice cream and a crushed ferrero
- Keep layering in the same order
- Finally sprinkle some roasted crushed hazelnuts and top with a ferrero
Hot fudge sauce recipe:
- Warm water in a pan
- Place the chocolate in a large bowl.
- Once water is simmering, place the bowl with chocolate on top of the pan.
- Once the chocolate is fully melted, add condensed milk.
- Keep mixing till a full blend is achieved.
- You can add a tad of cinnamon, peppermint or some instant expresso during the cooking process.
Don’t forget to snap and share your picture of your TailorBake Sundae.