Chocolate Viennese Fingers are a sweet and crumbly biscuits dipped in luxurious milk chocolate for an irresistible treat. These are such a popular biscuit in my house I have been using this recipe since forever. This recipe is super simple and easy and makes the perfect teatime treat.
I have been baking these for many years and the most important thing is to make sure you use the correct piping bag and nozzle. I would recommend you use a strong blue disposable piping bag (click here). Trust me I have tried many and only these work for me. The nozzle attachment I use is Wilton 1M (click here), however, if you like the biscuits bigger or smaller you can switch the nozzle size to suit you.
- 250g butter
- 75g icing sugar
- 75g cornflour
- 300g cake flour
- 5ml vanilla essence (optional)
- 100g milk chocolate
- Pre heat oven to 180C
- In large bowl cream butter, icing sugar, cornflour and vanilla essence together until well blended.
- Sift in flour gradually to form a soft dough.
- Fill the piping bag with dough and use the nozzle attachment to pipe small fingers of dough onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 mins. Remove and cool on a cooling rack
- Once cooled, dip in melted chocolate and leave to set.
Don’t forget to send us your pictures on Instagram. For other recipes check out our blog.